me
Huifang

- Temasek Polytechnic Business (:
- 1B21!

- I love my business :) Entrepreneur wannabe!
Of cos, with the support of Winston :)
- 23rd aug EVERY year is SPECIAL!

I think girls who drive are really cool, thats why I have a license!
I love MAGIC, thats why I have a lovely
Magician Godbro!

I adore strawberries and people who take good care of me,
So I am huifang. LOVE ME! :D

We'll cherish every single day made for you and me (:

 

 

Love for

2009/10
(AY 10/11) - GPA of minimum 3.6 in YR 2.2 Mid sem and final!
- GPA of minimum 3.6 in YR 1! = DHL 09/10 missed by 0.2 :(

- Branded stuffs will never be enough for you and I, but what matters is that we're happy! (:

- License! 30th Novemberrrrr 09! ACHIEVED!
- Followed by a CAR :D
- AUSTRALIA TRIP with korkor when I turn 21:)
- Someone someone someone to quickly get license! CONGRATS GODBRO! (:

and the only one I'll love for life.. (:

 

Tags

 

Memories

in the year of 10.. [click below]
1. 3rd car drive out!
2. A day of fun + SGhumanity
3. Life lesson, no more 2nd time.
4. A continuation, not yet ended.
5. Uni?
6. CNY 2010 with ZHCO HQ! :)
7. SG Magic Party Bus!
8. Left the Co. UGLILY?
9. Hilton hotel :D
10. Year 1 result :/
11. Interesting dream :)
12. Zijie's 21 + Phuture!
13. I dont like Powerhouse!
14. Huifang dislike CHILDISH!
15. Easter 2010 :)
16. HF likes Sonata Cabs!
17. Dumbest guy on Earth! D:
18. One biggest mistake..
19. GENTING! :D
20. Cars :(
21. Network! :D
22. SG FLYER :D
23. 2b02 :)
24. KL :)
25. 20th birthday :D
26. BnJ kids :)
27. USS!! :D


in the year of 09.. [click below]
1. HOR COUNTDOWN CHALET! (:
2. whats LV and whats not. LOL.
3. PROMOTION LEH :D
4. office "BANG BANG" after cny!
5. those jokers with me :D
6. JOKER!
7. super love those VE bros & sis :D
8. about lousy people in SG
9. realisations (:
10. GENTING TRIPPPPPP! :D
11. my CUTE ME :D
12. some stuff i LEARNT!
13. a really cool appointment :D
14. FOC @ TP!
15. bookmark his promises! ;D
16. the future for ve, to learn, to remember.
17. nyco GWH! + society's trash! WOO!
18. HF'S 1st CRITIC!
19. an INSPIRATION..
20. walking down VE's memory lane..
21. inspirational story (:
22. just one part of ve (:
23. some btt advice (:
24. something LAME from winston (:
25. friends?
26. friendship?
27. 19TH BIRTHDAY!
28. first result in poly (:
29. dearest brother's wishlist :D
30. F1 and my magicians! (:
31. F1 sendoff :D
32. RE Job Consultant (:
33. LICENSE! :D
34. 1st Barney show! (+Rivermaya!)
35. 1st Car Drive out! :D
36. 2nd Car Drive :)
37. Goodbye 2009 :)


in the year of 08.. [click below]
1. 1st AGS w VE ;D
2. 1st reunion dinner w VE ;D
3. learning..
4. made a difference :D
5. i love EGA (not)
6. online learning..
7. one fucked up agent's appt! :/
8. my 18th birthday..
9. those happy moments :D
10. laughters at VE..
11. classic with my lovely CA (:
12. memories of NYJC :D
13. passion cafe. HAHA.
14. mr darren being funny?
15. 1st NYCO performance as an alumni!
16. pre-xmas celebration w falcon & mako! :D


in the year of 07.. [click below]
1. my 1st nyco camp ;D
2. poor lawrence..
3. something interesting (:
4. the best seniors :D
5. moe combined JCs concert :D
6. LTC 07!
7. 1st JAMMING W REVAMPED!
8. a learning process..



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

Love for THEM!

x TP HOLQA ;D
x BSC VASCO!
x erika!
x kenneth
x stanley
x yifanggg!

x nyjc 0820
x nyjc pae0724

x angela
x chu xian
x derek
x doreen
x huiquan
x huirong
x inez
x janelle
x janice chua
x jeanette
x jessly
x kelvin
x kenny
x linrong
x luo jun
x lynette
x mingfeng
x qiyin
x shuxin
x simon
x sook han
x tammy
x timo yeo
x weihao
x weijian
x xuan
x yiling
x zhiwen
x zhiyi
x zijie

x chuan ru
x diming
x ernest
x huimiao
x kaili
x winston
x xian qing

x cor
x nicole
x xiangle

x abi
x alicia
x cash
x sarene
x eunice
x zhenwen
x ZHCO HUQIN


Archives
 March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
June 2019
July 2019
Thursday, 1 April 2010

Huifang Huang dislike childish people whom DO WRONG MANY TIMES = people cannot blame him AT ALL, but PEOPLE DO WRONG ONCE = HE CONDEMN. Please lah, friends are FRIENDS for a reason, we're not friends because I have to give in to you and your childish blaming antics. So dont joke around with me. I dont freaking need a friend like you :)

That is my Facebook status. Topic of today? CHILDISH PEOPLE WHOM THINK THE WORLD OWE THEM FOR THEIR LIFE. If you think you cannot tolerate a long critical commentary by me, dont bother reading this post, LOL. :P

1. I jio-ed Friend A, B and others to go clubbing last week. But due to certain reasons like OT and all, I was only left with Friend A and B. So stupid people would choose to still go club when there's only such a small group to have fun with, so I cancelled the outing.

And this week, Friend B jio-ed Friend A, whom asked me, and his friends, along to club. So this is what was told to me on Monday. Then, 2 days back, Friend A sms-ed Friend B for confirmation, and B didnt reply. So I texted B, whom replied to me only yesterday blaming me for PS-ing them last week. C'mon, I had reasons, RELEVANT. So today, one day before tomorrow's supposedly-planned-by-B clubbing, that person decided to throw an abundance of vulgarities at A whom is innocent, attitude me when it isn't even my fault, and decide to withdraw out of tomorrow's clubbing. And trying to blame ME, for last-minute-cancelling last week. Excuse me, A and I have promptly exposed your lousy antics. You're just NOT going because we told you no other girls are going. Such a loser, to use clubbing to get to meet girls. We go there for fun. And fun at clubs with that group means ZJ + Nic + Luther + the girls. We just havent asked the girls and he actually withdraws cos of it and told my dear friend A to get some ANGER MANAGEMENT. Gosh, I told A, who's the one without anger management, throwing out all the vulgarities? At the end of the night, me and A were still happily chatting away while B may already be regretting even behaving this way. Oh wait, from how we know him, he does not know how to reflect but acts like the world owes him a living. :) Gosh, that's sad. I guess he just left the clique then, with a last message from A saying "Good night :)" Yes, I told A to do that. Why spend time quarrelling with someone who only uses vulgarities? We're cool people :)

Smart people argue with language. They win based on sheer wit and a good command of language, be it English, Mandarin or whatever language. They win based on logic, not based on amount of vulgarities spewed.

Which leads me to the 2nd issue.

I was at Marinasq Bowling Alley today, and the next lane was this Indian family. A disclaimer, I am not racist, if you do not offend me. I am easily provoked nowadays because I am facing quite a couple of issues at present. So please leave me to my own devices if you already dont know me. So this Indian family, they had 6 players, 4 of which are their kids. Yea, fertility I salute. And you know what? They had fucking 11 balls on the ball rack even though they didnt use all. So people with basic courtesy would probably remove the unused balls if someone else joins your rack, right? They didnt. Okay, fine, so there. So while my friend and I bowled, I COMMENTED VERY NORMALLY IN MANDARIN "Wa sian man, this ball rack damn alot of balls lah, should remove some lei. Eh you share ball with me you remove yours lah." So my friend removed one, which he took over. And the BITCHY mother started to comment out loud "Think we dont know CHINESE they can insult in CHINESE huh what is their problem?"

OKAY, someone got a problem with my open random comment. Hahha. I decided to ignore that. But friend stared, and Indian father decided to go complain to the counter. Go ahead dude, I've done nothing wrong, they cant do anything to me, why waste your time? So they came back, disappointed as there was nothing the counter could do. Friend, retardedly stooped to their low-down level to react to their childish trouble-stirring antics and stared openly at them. Indian father decided to challenge and say "STARE WHAT STARE, WANT TO FIGHT AH?", and friend promptly replied that his contacts was dry, cannot ah? And well, obviously I wont allow such childish trouble brewing right under my nose right? So I pushed friend to the chair and questioned him in Mandarin, why stoop to their level? Trouble with them worth it? You at their level? You sure you wanna spoil your own reputation cos of such childish people?

Indian father decided to keep staring. True, I was damn fucking pissed with them for being so childish, but what could I do? So I decided to do what I do best. LANGUAGE! :)

I continued speaking in Mandarin to friend that it seriously isnt worth it to fight with people like them cos theyre just trying to find something to do when theyre bored without anything to do at a bowling alley cos total 6 of their player's score only added to our total 2 of our scores. :) No point quarrelling with people like that. Striked more, shut them up, they looked, couldnt say anything, and I continued to communicate out loudly in Mandarin and Hokkien, cos seriously. WHAT CAN YOU DO IF IM TALKING AND NOT SLAPPING YOU?

And trust me, that mother was freaking one bitch. Kept staring over at me. She stared at me, I looked back at her with innocent eyes. Awwwww, see that adorable lil girl? Thankyou, thats me..... STOP IT! Alright, I only meant that I seem like an adorable lil girl next to her. Cos seriously, she's super guailan! And I speak in Mandarin, not Chinese, lady :)

Ah, I guess that's one rare chance that my method works on a friend :) But then again, why are there so many childish people whom are ultra sensitive to issues not even pertaining to them and not for their concern and behave like the world ought to kowtow to them??!




On a sidenote, OMG. I cannot believe Brother says I'm like clubbing queen :(
And to you my friends out there whom keep saying I'm clubbing-siao! I have only gone clubbing 6 times before!
Arena, Powerhouse, Phuture, Butterfactory, Phuture, Powerhouse!
SO STOP IT LA! :( Evil people, make me negative of myself :(

On a sidenote, durian puffs :) Awwww. Feel the love yo! :)

i told of my glory at 11:59 pm