me
Huifang

- Temasek Polytechnic Business (:
- 1B21!

- I love my business :) Entrepreneur wannabe!
Of cos, with the support of Winston :)
- 23rd aug EVERY year is SPECIAL!

I think girls who drive are really cool, thats why I have a license!
I love MAGIC, thats why I have a lovely
Magician Godbro!

I adore strawberries and people who take good care of me,
So I am huifang. LOVE ME! :D

We'll cherish every single day made for you and me (:

 

 

Love for

2009/10
(AY 10/11) - GPA of minimum 3.6 in YR 2.2 Mid sem and final!
- GPA of minimum 3.6 in YR 1! = DHL 09/10 missed by 0.2 :(

- Branded stuffs will never be enough for you and I, but what matters is that we're happy! (:

- License! 30th Novemberrrrr 09! ACHIEVED!
- Followed by a CAR :D
- AUSTRALIA TRIP with korkor when I turn 21:)
- Someone someone someone to quickly get license! CONGRATS GODBRO! (:

and the only one I'll love for life.. (:

 

Tags

 

Memories

in the year of 10.. [click below]
1. 3rd car drive out!
2. A day of fun + SGhumanity
3. Life lesson, no more 2nd time.
4. A continuation, not yet ended.
5. Uni?
6. CNY 2010 with ZHCO HQ! :)
7. SG Magic Party Bus!
8. Left the Co. UGLILY?
9. Hilton hotel :D
10. Year 1 result :/
11. Interesting dream :)
12. Zijie's 21 + Phuture!
13. I dont like Powerhouse!
14. Huifang dislike CHILDISH!
15. Easter 2010 :)
16. HF likes Sonata Cabs!
17. Dumbest guy on Earth! D:
18. One biggest mistake..
19. GENTING! :D
20. Cars :(
21. Network! :D
22. SG FLYER :D
23. 2b02 :)
24. KL :)
25. 20th birthday :D
26. BnJ kids :)
27. USS!! :D


in the year of 09.. [click below]
1. HOR COUNTDOWN CHALET! (:
2. whats LV and whats not. LOL.
3. PROMOTION LEH :D
4. office "BANG BANG" after cny!
5. those jokers with me :D
6. JOKER!
7. super love those VE bros & sis :D
8. about lousy people in SG
9. realisations (:
10. GENTING TRIPPPPPP! :D
11. my CUTE ME :D
12. some stuff i LEARNT!
13. a really cool appointment :D
14. FOC @ TP!
15. bookmark his promises! ;D
16. the future for ve, to learn, to remember.
17. nyco GWH! + society's trash! WOO!
18. HF'S 1st CRITIC!
19. an INSPIRATION..
20. walking down VE's memory lane..
21. inspirational story (:
22. just one part of ve (:
23. some btt advice (:
24. something LAME from winston (:
25. friends?
26. friendship?
27. 19TH BIRTHDAY!
28. first result in poly (:
29. dearest brother's wishlist :D
30. F1 and my magicians! (:
31. F1 sendoff :D
32. RE Job Consultant (:
33. LICENSE! :D
34. 1st Barney show! (+Rivermaya!)
35. 1st Car Drive out! :D
36. 2nd Car Drive :)
37. Goodbye 2009 :)


in the year of 08.. [click below]
1. 1st AGS w VE ;D
2. 1st reunion dinner w VE ;D
3. learning..
4. made a difference :D
5. i love EGA (not)
6. online learning..
7. one fucked up agent's appt! :/
8. my 18th birthday..
9. those happy moments :D
10. laughters at VE..
11. classic with my lovely CA (:
12. memories of NYJC :D
13. passion cafe. HAHA.
14. mr darren being funny?
15. 1st NYCO performance as an alumni!
16. pre-xmas celebration w falcon & mako! :D


in the year of 07.. [click below]
1. my 1st nyco camp ;D
2. poor lawrence..
3. something interesting (:
4. the best seniors :D
5. moe combined JCs concert :D
6. LTC 07!
7. 1st JAMMING W REVAMPED!
8. a learning process..



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

Love for THEM!

x TP HOLQA ;D
x BSC VASCO!
x erika!
x kenneth
x stanley
x yifanggg!

x nyjc 0820
x nyjc pae0724

x angela
x chu xian
x derek
x doreen
x huiquan
x huirong
x inez
x janelle
x janice chua
x jeanette
x jessly
x kelvin
x kenny
x linrong
x luo jun
x lynette
x mingfeng
x qiyin
x shuxin
x simon
x sook han
x tammy
x timo yeo
x weihao
x weijian
x xuan
x yiling
x zhiwen
x zhiyi
x zijie

x chuan ru
x diming
x ernest
x huimiao
x kaili
x winston
x xian qing

x cor
x nicole
x xiangle

x abi
x alicia
x cash
x sarene
x eunice
x zhenwen
x ZHCO HUQIN


Archives
 March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
June 2019
July 2019
Saturday, 9 January 2010

Was a great day today :) Enjoyed Winston's show + "Workshop" and my own show even though I was sneezing away like sneezes were free (well, they are) and talking with a bad flu!

Winston's show was good, but workshop ended up with kids distracted and running over the place after the cakecutting and food. So we taught those few kids interested in the workshop, realised we forgot to bring glue, and then just showed some Close-up Magic :) No choice, the kids are more entertained by Magic than Science :/ Gahh, but either way, it was my first time performing Magic in front of people I do not know! Their reaction was my fuel for further persuing magic man :) Woohooo! And of cos, I really appreciate it and it was really all thanks to Winston's patient teaching that I've mastered some simple tricks :) And I took some pictures of my handsome Godbro! YAY! :)

Winston's mom then picked us up after Winston's show and dropped me off at Serene Centre Macs :D Super nice of herrrr! Was only intending to get a lift till the bus stop at the main road :P But well, YAY! :D And I finally sat in their family's Sonata! :)
Did Econs project stuff till 7 and cabbed over to next venue, Immuno Building. Ohmygeesh, it was super ulu there that even the cab driver told me "Inside here sure no cab out one, unless you call, or unless you very heng that someone come in here and alight." NEGATIVE :( But in the end, my parents came to fetch me :D Initial plan after realising that there would be no cab later was that Kien would fetch me out. And worse thing is, I wanted to text Winston to tell him that, but ended up texting Kien. Ahh, sheeet :/ My show was good nevertheless, the kids were responsive and really volunteered alot for the games :)

Tired day, happy day, but also sick day! ARGH! Gotta rest early cos I still got a show tomorrow! (Sadly, no replacement available!)


But anyways, this is a post I typed thia afternoon while on 24. Very lengthy post, but just at least read through it. Singapore has humanity still :)

Today when I was on bus 24, I saw an uncle faint on the bus. When the bus driver stopped his bus and everyone was going towards that uncle to help him, he promptly stood up and said he's fine. Everyone thuoght he had just lost his balance that's why he fell. But it wasn't that easy, apparently. Even after he moved in to the standing area and held on to the horizontal railing, he crumbled to the floor in less than half a minute. Definitely as commuters on the same bus, everyone was curious and were suggesting ways to help him already. But he stood up again and walked to the exit door, saying he is alighting at the next stop. He looked fine, smiling. Less than half a minute later, he fell to the floor again. The bus driver stopped the bus at the bus stop, and told everyone to make a transfer because he had to call for an ambulance for this uncle.

As I was one of the last few to alight from the bus, I assisted that guy making a call to the ambulance by describing our location. Sims Avenue, bus 24, at Eunos MRT Station bus stop, opposit block 800+. When I alighted, there was also anothe guy whom was on the line, calling for an ambulance. At first, what I realised was that hey, this country may be moving at such a fast pace, but there's still humanity in everyone. There are people whom step forward and take initiative to help this man, by making call for an ambulance, by offering his some medicinal oil. But then again, we always wait for something to have happened before we realise that that person's life is in danger. Isn't it?

Recently mummy failed her health check because the doctor said her heartbeat was irregular. He didn't give her her applied-for license because of so. When he counted her heartbeat, he said, he counted 1.. 2.. 3.. and then he lost track for a few seconds because he couldn't detect a beat for that few seconds. When she told me about this a few days back, I still laughed at her and said the doctor is retarded. Maybe the doctor really is retarded. But this kind of issues, I feel, shouldn't be left unattended to.

This uncle, only in his late 50s or early 60s perhaps. He looked perfectly fine, really. When he stood up from the floor, both times, he was smiling. He looked just like any typically fine uncle you would see at coffeeshops, at void decks, playing chess, enjoying coffee. But what is his body condition like, nobody knew. I overheard 2 mothers, telling their own sons, "See, when old already we don't know what will happen. That's why, you must grow up healthily. So you won't end up like this when you're old." Education starts young. Everyone is aware of how dangerous, unhealthy, destructive and pollutive-to-body our lifestyle is. But how many people practice what they preach?

I was once in VE, I was once in the health industry. But I commit to live healthily today, and lose the momentum the next day. I educate potential customers on health threats in the society today, and meet customers whom are already suffering from the most painful illnesses. Even my most health-conscious friend, is eating the food that can be really really disease-causing, and turning a deaf ear to my words. My parents, object to using VE products which can be illness-preventive. But they don't choose to listen to my alternative offered, which is to eat healthily.
And to end off, the result was that the bus 24 driver was talking to the uncle whom had fainted, assuring him that all was fine and the hospital was coming soon. I waited there for 10 minutes for my next bus, but stil, when I had left on the next 24, the ambulance was nowhere in sight yet.

Sadly,we're all going to end up the murderes of our own bodies if we continue at this rate. But this humanity I witnessed in the commuters of bus 24 today, was very encouraging indeed. My whole day's mood was affected, because I'm afraid of what will happen to the people around me. And I believe this is why, people will turn to Him for assurance and help. :)



As a sidenote, I feel that working in VE made me grow up a lot when I met those adults. I want to go back there. My current job is to make kids happy, but I also want to help adults get a healthier lifestyle. I remember the kind of satisfaction I achieved after each sales appointment gone well, even if I didn't close any sales, because they, at the very least, had heard what I had to say to them about health. Even though I never got pass my Health Analysis Team Basic Cert, I know that helping others is something I could put in effort to learn to do in. But I dislike the person I'm under after the rearrangement of teams. I am a Falcon, and I am always a Falcon, not a Mako. My learnings were from my leader of Falcon, not you.

i told of my glory at 11:35 pm