me
Huifang

- Temasek Polytechnic Business (:
- 1B21!

- I love my business :) Entrepreneur wannabe!
Of cos, with the support of Winston :)
- 23rd aug EVERY year is SPECIAL!

I think girls who drive are really cool, thats why I have a license!
I love MAGIC, thats why I have a lovely
Magician Godbro!

I adore strawberries and people who take good care of me,
So I am huifang. LOVE ME! :D

We'll cherish every single day made for you and me (:

 

 

Love for

2009/10
(AY 10/11) - GPA of minimum 3.6 in YR 2.2 Mid sem and final!
- GPA of minimum 3.6 in YR 1! = DHL 09/10 missed by 0.2 :(

- Branded stuffs will never be enough for you and I, but what matters is that we're happy! (:

- License! 30th Novemberrrrr 09! ACHIEVED!
- Followed by a CAR :D
- AUSTRALIA TRIP with korkor when I turn 21:)
- Someone someone someone to quickly get license! CONGRATS GODBRO! (:

and the only one I'll love for life.. (:

 

Tags

 

Memories

in the year of 10.. [click below]
1. 3rd car drive out!
2. A day of fun + SGhumanity
3. Life lesson, no more 2nd time.
4. A continuation, not yet ended.
5. Uni?
6. CNY 2010 with ZHCO HQ! :)
7. SG Magic Party Bus!
8. Left the Co. UGLILY?
9. Hilton hotel :D
10. Year 1 result :/
11. Interesting dream :)
12. Zijie's 21 + Phuture!
13. I dont like Powerhouse!
14. Huifang dislike CHILDISH!
15. Easter 2010 :)
16. HF likes Sonata Cabs!
17. Dumbest guy on Earth! D:
18. One biggest mistake..
19. GENTING! :D
20. Cars :(
21. Network! :D
22. SG FLYER :D
23. 2b02 :)
24. KL :)
25. 20th birthday :D
26. BnJ kids :)
27. USS!! :D


in the year of 09.. [click below]
1. HOR COUNTDOWN CHALET! (:
2. whats LV and whats not. LOL.
3. PROMOTION LEH :D
4. office "BANG BANG" after cny!
5. those jokers with me :D
6. JOKER!
7. super love those VE bros & sis :D
8. about lousy people in SG
9. realisations (:
10. GENTING TRIPPPPPP! :D
11. my CUTE ME :D
12. some stuff i LEARNT!
13. a really cool appointment :D
14. FOC @ TP!
15. bookmark his promises! ;D
16. the future for ve, to learn, to remember.
17. nyco GWH! + society's trash! WOO!
18. HF'S 1st CRITIC!
19. an INSPIRATION..
20. walking down VE's memory lane..
21. inspirational story (:
22. just one part of ve (:
23. some btt advice (:
24. something LAME from winston (:
25. friends?
26. friendship?
27. 19TH BIRTHDAY!
28. first result in poly (:
29. dearest brother's wishlist :D
30. F1 and my magicians! (:
31. F1 sendoff :D
32. RE Job Consultant (:
33. LICENSE! :D
34. 1st Barney show! (+Rivermaya!)
35. 1st Car Drive out! :D
36. 2nd Car Drive :)
37. Goodbye 2009 :)


in the year of 08.. [click below]
1. 1st AGS w VE ;D
2. 1st reunion dinner w VE ;D
3. learning..
4. made a difference :D
5. i love EGA (not)
6. online learning..
7. one fucked up agent's appt! :/
8. my 18th birthday..
9. those happy moments :D
10. laughters at VE..
11. classic with my lovely CA (:
12. memories of NYJC :D
13. passion cafe. HAHA.
14. mr darren being funny?
15. 1st NYCO performance as an alumni!
16. pre-xmas celebration w falcon & mako! :D


in the year of 07.. [click below]
1. my 1st nyco camp ;D
2. poor lawrence..
3. something interesting (:
4. the best seniors :D
5. moe combined JCs concert :D
6. LTC 07!
7. 1st JAMMING W REVAMPED!
8. a learning process..



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

 

Love for THEM!

x TP HOLQA ;D
x BSC VASCO!
x erika!
x kenneth
x stanley
x yifanggg!

x nyjc 0820
x nyjc pae0724

x angela
x chu xian
x derek
x doreen
x huiquan
x huirong
x inez
x janelle
x janice chua
x jeanette
x jessly
x kelvin
x kenny
x linrong
x luo jun
x lynette
x mingfeng
x qiyin
x shuxin
x simon
x sook han
x tammy
x timo yeo
x weihao
x weijian
x xuan
x yiling
x zhiwen
x zhiyi
x zijie

x chuan ru
x diming
x ernest
x huimiao
x kaili
x winston
x xian qing

x cor
x nicole
x xiangle

x abi
x alicia
x cash
x sarene
x eunice
x zhenwen
x ZHCO HUQIN


Archives
 March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
June 2019
July 2019
Thursday, 31 December 2009

30th December 2009 post:

Rented a Mitsubishi Lancer today, and buang-ed bumper at 2am. But I had a really great day :)

I thought I wouldnt entirely enjoy it because of my dismally low Calculus grades. I lost 26% due to careless, and that's 5 grades down. All the way, basically. Complacent? No, it was dumb. Plus I copied down as Minus, T I copied down as 1..

Anyways, drove the Lancer back to school after dropping Winston off at his place. Marketing was like madness. Project consultation, then end off!

Drove over to Winston's place to pick him up again, went to office to look for lovely Upline. Upline damn bad lo, didnt allow me to haolian my car to him. Boings. But anyways, Mr Bryan saw me with the car earlier on. Hahaa, whateverrr. Whered all the continental cars there disappear to? :P

Went down to Peninsular Plaza after that in an attempt for Winston to change his guitar's pickguard. Ended up a futile attempt ): Sad. Rushed down to Suntec to do what each of us wanted to do, and then attempted to rush to Flyer to meet Kien and guess what, smart Huifang took a awrong turn and ended up going towards Esplanade, totally missing the Flyer. So in the end, we had to meet Kien at Royal Plaza on Scotts cos he was rushing there. Headed there, and stupidly got caught in jam, Winston's GPS decided to play a trick on me to mislead me and ended up I had to go another round (aka the wrong way) around 313. Sheeet. Collected like darn alot of stuff from Kien (lucky I had the car!) and got all the required instructions from him, then headed to Astons at Katong for dinner where JT and her boyf were waiting for us.

Dinnered, then went up to Mount Faber :) Huifang drove up yo! Got caught in a jam at the peak area cos some stupid Porsche decided to act cute and park at the side of the road half on the curb and half on the road, thus causing obstruction to a tour bus which couldnt get through, and causing a jam till like 300m back and further (cos I was quite near the back but more cars came in). Oh well, in the end someone took over the wheel like half hour and more later and everyone got through. Phew. Stupid Porsche, like seriously! We found a spot to park dear Lancer, and went for a walk. Ahh, like nice, love the wind :) I think it's nice to have places like that to relax at at night. Then we decided to head over to another side to go to the bridge. Whewwwww, parked at another carpark and walked super farrrrrrrrrr! But it was worth it :) I think the bridge is really nice :) Except that we didnt really rest/ slack there. Next time I wanna go there again, but not after a whole day of rushing around cos I was so tired! :P

After dropping JT and her boyf off, Winston and I went to Changi Airport for supperrrrr. Huifang was hungryyyyy cos dinner wasnt complete :P Nice of him to volunteer to drive cos I was so tired once JT's boyf took over the wheel. So yeaaa, we even saw a Lambo negotiating a hump :P Should see the way it goes, funny! :) I like! Hahahahs. Had Ya Kun Toast :) (Oh yes, please, no more Old Town for me) before heading over to Charlene's friend's place to pick up something, to back to Winston's place to drop him off. Really thankful for having him around cos he drove while I half slept. Think he knew I was really worn out. You knowwwww, the kind of feeling whereby after eating youre damn full and wanna sleeeeep :P That's how I felt!

Drove home from his place and because I was so tired, I stupidly attempted to park at the sole corner lot at the MSC, which my dad used to like to park cos he says people wont buang your car when youre in that corner. Wanted a safe place for dear Lancer, so I attempted to park there. I was fully conscious that Im driving a Lancer, but I was totally half asleep. Front bumper buang-ed the wall when I was parking. It bumped into the wall at the same second I stepped on the brake. Like head-on into the wall, and Im like *sleepily* Oh farrrrk.. Then I realised, I shouldnt park that lot cos there's a barricade at the back which prevents my car boot from opening. And I have my stuff all at the car boot -.- So very much annoyed, I had to go up one more level, and park my car at the middle of the level, which I very much do not like. But tired tired tired, I just parked, took stuff out of the boot, and looked at the front bumper, thought it was hopeless, but too tired to worry, went home.

Project was like sheeeeeet, seriously. I couldnt take it anymore at 3am and went to sleep. Incomplete project, but a happy and tired Huifang.. :)

i told of my glory at 11:30 pm